Brasa Belgium ethics policy
At Brasa belgium, we are committed to fostering an environment that promotes respect, safety, and personal growth for all members of our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) community. Our ethics policy is designed to outline the principles and expectations that guide our interactions and conduct within the gym. We believe that a positive and inclusive atmosphere is essential for creating a productive and enjoyable training experience for everyone.
Respect and Inclusion:
- Show respect to everyone, no matter their age, gender, race, where they’re from, who they love, how they look, or anything else.
- Don’t allow any mean behavior, teasing, or bullying. We want everyone here to feel safe and important.
- Always play fair, be honest, and do the right thing in training and when competing.
- Never cheat or do anything that’s not fair or kind.
Safety and Well-being:
- Make sure everyone is safe all the time. Follow the rules for being safe during training and use techniques the right way.
- If you see something unsafe or broken, tell the gym staff right away.
- Talk to each other nicely. If you have ideas or problems, share them in a good way.
- If you disagree with someone, talk calmly or ask a gym staff member to help if needed.
Hygiene and Cleanliness:
- Stay clean and take care of your training clothes and gear.
- After training, clean up where you trained and the things you used.
Adherence to Gym Policies:
- Know the gym’s rules and follow them.
- If you don’t follow the rules, there might be consequences like warnings or not being able to come here for a while.
- Keep trying to get better in your skills and as a person.
- Listen to helpful advice and work on making yourself better.
If we all follow this Ethics Policy, we’ll make this place a friendly and helpful spot for everyone to learn BJJ and grow. We care about everyone who’s part of our community and believe that by working together, we’ll make this a great experience for everyone.